During this challenging time, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and visitors, in addition to our employees. From the onset of COVID-19, we have strictly followed all public health measures implemented by the Town of Drumheller and the Province of Alberta. Our COVID-19 operational plan reflects the most up-to-date advice from these sources.
To ensure the continued safety of our customers, visitors and employees, please note the following:
- Face masks are mandatory. Please note that we will not be providing masks to customers/visitors.
- 2 metre physical distancing between individuals/individual households is mandatory.
- Use of sanitizer upon entry is encouraged.
- Employees are cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces on a frequent basis.
- Physical barriers are in place at our till and Visitor Information Centre counter.
- Customers are encouraged to use tap for debit/credit card purchases.
- All sales are final as merchandise returns are not currently being accepted.
- Do not enter the building if you have any COVID symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath) or are a close contact of person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact us at 1-866-823-8100 should you require more information about the measures we are taking to keep our customers, visitors and employees safe and healthy.